Sunday, August 2, 2009

Caroline Taylor on Stage Again!


The Studios of Key West (www.tskw.org) put on the third annual production of "One Night Stand". This is a creative 24 hour period where local writers, directors, artists, actors and stage people band together for one 24 hour period to create and perform original plays.

Caroline was one of the actors this year. She played a bitter and haggard Virgin Mary who has gone from blessed sainthood to lowly appearances in a crazy woman's toilet.

I was not able to record the whole 10 minute play, and I am hoping that there will be a more "professional" version from someone else. I was able to get some of the opening segment leading up to Caroline's first "appearance".

Here talents are never-ending. Samara listed to the recording just now and was smiling and laughing!

The video clip is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ewpu_JQyY

1 comment:

simonefire said...

Well I did catch Caroline's performance on livestream! It was great! Just kept reminding me of a Beatles, "Let it PE." When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to pee, speaking words of wisdom, let it pee...."